skip to main content
New to Elkmont?
Posted On:
Saturday, March 08, 2014
Be sure to bring these documents to register

In order to register at Elkmont High School, you must have the following documents:

  • Birth Certificate
  • Social Security Card
  • Original Blue Alabama Immunization Certificate(s) - This can be obtained from your physician or the local health department (no photocopies)
  • Proof of Residence
  • Proof of Legal Custody (if student does not live with both biological parents.)
  • Past Grades/transcripts
  • Name and Address of Prior School

To register contact:

High School:  Doug Warner, Counselor
Middle School: April Hamlin, Counselor
Elementary School:  Brenda Carter, Counselor
Registrar: Counselor's Phone: (256) 732-4291

Summer Office Hours:  8:00-3:30, Monday through Thursday 
                                 Closed Friday

View all Highlights